September 23, 2008

One of My Top 10 Most Anticipated Nights of the Year

On Saturday night Matt and I, the Chapmans and the  Cooks went to see the So You Think You Can Dance  Tour in Tacoma.  It was so much fun!  My friends were nice enough to put up with my giddiness and even let me have the best seat in our row.  Matt was so sweet.  He surprised me with a beautiful ring that I had been eyeing on our cruise in May.  Here are some shots from our amazing night.


Us on the tram on the way to the Tacoma Dome.

 
  
 

Love was definitely in the air.

 
  
  

We couldn't take pictures but here's a youtube video of my favorite dance. It's about a  husband who keeps leaving his wife and not making time for their love. Or something like that.  


8 comments:

Jodee said...

Yippeee! We had so much fun! I have been waiting for these pics so I could steal them and post them (with due credit of course). Thanks for a fun night, lets do it again soon!

Alisha said...

Absolutely! Matt and I even commented on the fact that we haven't had that much fun in a long time. Set the date and we're there!

Matt said...

I'd like to know what the other 9 most anticipated nights of the year are.

Sarah Carlston said...

Looks like lots of fun, but also makes me sad....I am ready to move back :)

merideth said...

oh i loved that dance. how fun...wish we could have been there!

Bailey Bunch said...

To bad we didn't know you guys were there. We could of said hi.:) I was in section 1A row 2.

Melynda said...

We had a blast! Thanks for including us in on it. We are totally in next time you want to go out! Great pictures...I will also be borrowing them for my blog:)

carlen said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! fried tofu??? you really are a healthy girl! i'm sure mr. molenopolis earned big points surprising you with the ring! i'll have to make sure my darling husband reads this post! he could learn a few things! :)