November 24, 2008

"Most Anticipated Movie of the Year"

On Saturday night Matt threw a surprise Twilight party for me and some friends.  We got together at our place, ate pizza, answered Twilight trivia questions (I came in second or third because of my terrible memory), and then went and saw the movie.  By the way, I really liked it!  It was definitely a low budget film but I still thoroughly enjoyed it!  I'd love to hear what you thought of it...

Here's my Edward.  He sent me love notes signed "Edward"
all week long.  He's such a romantic and I love it!
(Click on this picture - you need to see it big to get the full effect)


Of course we had to get some vampire shots...


Joe and Chris


Ronnie and Jodee


Troy and Amy


Ginny and Steve


Elisa and Doug


Doug really wanted to see the Bond movie instead...


So he did this to his poor wife...


I look a little bored here.  Would you hurry it up already!


Then it was off to the movies!


Yes, we were the first ones in line followed by a horde of teenagers.


And we waited...


And waited...


But it was well worth the wait!

4 comments:

Jodee said...

HA! I love it! Thanks for the great evening, you guys are so fun! And from the eyes I can tell that your edward is satisfied...

Dawn Anon said...

i'm just surfing the net and came across your blog...

what a FUN FUN blog! Love the photography and the FUN photos in Forks.

my son told me to read the twilight series...and he checked on me daily to ask if i was reading and what page i was on. :) I can't wait to tell him to come look at your Forks photos! Thanks for sharing.

Sarah Carlston said...

So bummed I missed it!

Looks like you guys had fun!

Kimball said...

I am a little disappointed. I thought that if I continued to scroll down I might see a picture of Matt biting Troy's neck.

Maybe at the release of the next movie... :)