September 4, 2009

Kindergarten!?!

I can't believe my baby is in Kindergarten!  

On Thursday, Kennedy had her first day of real school.  She was so excited
to go, meet her teacher, and be at the same school her brother and sister were attending.  
As soon as we arrived, she turned to me and waved good-bye.  "Bye Mommy!" 
There was no hesitation.  No doubts about this new adventure.  She was ready.  
As for me?  I'm not so sure. I have loved having my little buddy around helping me 
make cookies, clean the house, color pictures, run errands, and play games with.  
She will be missed.  Now she is growing up and becoming a big girl.
Am I ready for this?  I don't know...   


  








Off she goes, not evening looking back...


Exhausted from a long and exciting day.


4 comments:

Sarah Carlston said...

I cant believe she is old enough to be in kindergarten! Great pics!!!!

jhoopes said...

Those are some really cute pictures!! She looks adorable. All 3 kids in school--wow! You are official. ;)

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe Cameron is in 5th grade already.

Maysen has the same backpack as Cassidy and Kennedy. Very cute.

Great, Preston just went potty on the floor...why does he do that?

Andrea said...

Wow!!! She is already in Kindergarten?! I had no idea :O) How fun! What are you going to do with your time now? Nice!