January 8, 2010

2009: The Year of Concerts/Shows

2009 seemed to be the year of concerts and shows
for us. I guess our friends the Chapmans have rubbed
off on us. We hit SEVEN in a matter of four months!
SO MUCH FUN!!!

1
Depeche Mode in August for Matt's B-day present.




Rockin' Out!



2
Miley Cyrus in September with Cassidy.



3
Wicked the Musical two days later.
We went went with a whole group of friends
but I forgot my camera.



4
Matt and Cameron went with the Boys to see
Star Wars in Concert in October.



5
Then we saw Black Eyed Peas and U2 with
the Chapmans in Vancouver BC. Look how HUGE
their set was!













On the streets of Vancouver where the 2010 Winter
Olympics will be held next month.



6
Then of course, New Moon in November.
Thanks sweetie for waiting out in the cold
for an hour so we could get good seats!







Matt and I with my Bella and Edward Necklace.



7
And our annual So You Think You Can Dance tour.
Don't forget the Hot Tamales!





2 comments:

jhoopes said...

You guys have a good life!! And are SO HIP.

Matt said...

It was definitely an awesome year. However I'm going to have to demand editorial control over the pictures you put up of me!!