February 12, 2008

For Matt On Valentine's Day
















I just want to say I love you

I'm thinking of you today

You mean so very much to me

In a very special way.



You're my sunshine in the morning

My moonlight every night

When I'm sad and lonely

You make everything just right.



I know I tell you often

How very much I love you

But I will never be able

To completely express my love for you



I love you dear with all my heart -

More than words can say

I hope this day is good to you

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Bailey Bunch said...

You and Matt are so funny! I remember way back when I was single and I would hang at your house all the time. I would watch you and Matt together and wonder if I would find someone who made me as happy as you guys are together. I knew I had to find someone who made me laugh and loved me uncondintionally like Matt does you. I want to thank you guys for being great examples to me on what true love is. I miss you guys a lot. I hope you have a amazing Valentines!:)

Rachel