June 18, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!!

My absolute favorite show is back on! Life could not be better. (Well, maybe if the sun was shining...) I'm a little late in posting because they've already voted 2 people off but here's the list of dancers with their partners. It's still early to have a favorite but my first instinct is to lean towards the ones that are from Utah. Right now, I like Chelsie H. (She's from Orem) and I loved the routine Katee and Josh did last week so they're on my list as well. If you watch the show, I'd love to hear you favorites too!

I posted the pics in order from favorite to least favorite.

















I loved Katee and Josh's hip hop dance last week! I'm curious to see if they will do as well this week...
















I like Chelsie from Orem but I'm not sure about her partner Mark. He's a little out there sometimes but he could grow on me.

















Kherington and Twitch danced really good last week. I'm rooting for Twitch to do well. There's just something about him I like.

















Comfort didn't dance that well to me last week but I like her personality. Thayne reminds me of Benji (whom I loved!) from season 2. He's even from Utah!

















Kourtni and Matt and okay. Not my favorite - not my least favorite. To me they seemed a little awkward last week because of their height.

















Chelsea is a fireball and Chris is cute but bugs. Again, not my favorite but good dancers.

















I think they just picked Susie because she's "sexy". We'll see if she can keep up with the other dancers. Marquis is non-memorable.

















Last week, Mary said Jessica and Will were the couple to beat. I totally disagree! I thought they (Jessica in particular) was not good. The couple to beat? No way.

















Courtney bothers me too. Too cocky maybe. I didn't think Gev danced well last week either. I could do without both of them.


I can't wait for tonights episode!

So You Think You Can Dance...dance...dance...dance...dance

3 comments:

Melanie said...

This is my favorite show too! I agree with you on most of them. Here are my favorites in order:

Katee and Josh (I thought they were the only real standouts last week)

Chelsie Hightower and Mark (although I don't like Mark at all, but I like her a lot)

Chelsea and Chris (I actually thought he danced much better than she did. Their number was fun)

Kherington and Twitch (cute couple, tons of energy)

Courtney and Gev (I really like these two and think they can do much better than last week showed. She doesn't seem cocky to me)

Jessica and Will

Susie and Marquis (I don't love either of these two but I thought they danced really well)

Kourtni and Matt (something about these two really bugs me, especially her - maybe it's because she looks so much like Uma Thurman)

Comfort and Thayne (I like Thayne just fine. I think he's cute and I would put him up higher but Comfort just drags him down - ugh! I got really put off that she danced so badly and the judges gave her a free pass. I thought other couples danced much better and the judges hammered them. Not fair.)

Can't wait till tonight!

Jodee said...

ok, we are SO going to have a finale party! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I know Melynda is a fan too so we will all have to get together and watch! I really liked Chelsie and Marks routine last week and Katee and Josh's too. Jessica bugs for me but I think will is a pretty great solo dancer. I agree with you on the Susie thing... we will see! And I like Kherington and Twitch too.
So fun, I can't wait for it each night!

Alisha said...

Ok. So my favorites have changed a little. I still LOVE Katee and Josh. They rocked it. As well as Chelsie and Mark. I even liked Mark this week. Kherington and Twitch did really well too. I was right about Susie - She won't be around long. But my least favorites changed my mind. I really liked Courtney and Gev this week! Who will be kicked off tonight??? I can't wait to find out!

We will definitely have to have a SYTYCD finale party!!